Delivers Optimal Maneuverability and Reliability
The DDM4v7S from Daniel Defense features M-LOK attachment technology with the MFR XS 10" rail for their latest Short Barreled Rifle upper receiver. This uniquely designed upper delivers optimal maneuverability, reliability, and accuracy with the free float 11.5" barrel.
The DDM4v7S features a premium hard coat anodized Mil-Spec aluminum upper and a free-floating, hammer forged chrome moly 11.5" barrel with a 1-7 twist in a Government profile.
- Threaded Muzzle: 1/2-28 TPI
- Pinned low profile gas block machined from 4140 hardened steel, carbine length
- Daniel Defense 17-4 PH stainless steel extended flash suppressor
- Chrome lined M16 profile bolt carrier group
- 6061-T6 10" MFR XS handguard from Daniel Defense
The DDM4v7S from Daniel Defense has been designed to ensure compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more rifle customization.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:004