Brownells is extremely pleased to be able to offer for a limited time these genuine Heckler & Koch 416 parts kits.
Sourced directly out of Germany these parts kits include all item necessary to build up a 5.56mm 416, less the lower receiver, bolt, and barrel. These parts are not included due to German export law.
One of the 416’s most notable design differences is the short stroke piston system that has led to a reputation for amazing reliability.
These kits will include the upper receiver, handguard, gas block, bolt carrier, and piston system, charging handle, all lower receiver small parts, buffer and buffer tube assembly, and stock.
Note: These H&K 416 kits have been disassembled from complete rifles that saw little-to-no use. But they may show signs of disassembly and wear. For that reason, these kits are sold AS IS. Brownells CANNOT hand-select sub-components for customers.
What about the missing parts? Due to restrictions in German export law, we could not obtain the lower receivers, barrels, and bolts.
Our Heckler & Koch 416 Parts Kit includes the following components:
- Upper receiver assembly, including piston bushing, forward assist & ejection port cover
- Charging handle assembly
- Barrel nut
- Handguard, including retaining bolt & spring - Handguard may have cut for front sight, but front sight is NOT included.
- Gas block (not including pins for attaching to barrel) - some gas blocks may be adjustable
- Gas piston assembly, including piston, rings & piston rod assembly
- Flash suppressor
- Bolt carrier, including cam pin & firing pin with its spring & retaining pin
- Extractor & ejector – includes two ejectors & two springs
- Receiver extension with buffer, spring, castle nut & end plate
- Buttstock assembly
- Pistol Grip, including screw & bottom door
- Lower Parts Kit - takedown pins & hardware, magazine release assembly, bolt catch assembly, buffer retainer assembly & triggerguard
- Fire control group - may include full auto, burst, or semi-auto group - ALL NFA RULES APPLY
- Safety Selector Levers – ALL NFA RULES APPLY
- Auto Sear – ALL NFA RULES APPLY
Take advantage of this truly unique opportunity to own a parts kit for the rare, iconic HK 416, and let your next build begin