Hand-filling, ergonomic profile with finger grooves, palm swells, and many other features improves shooting comfort and accuracy. Grips feature SureGrip® texture that adds an overmolded, rubberized covering to the polymer body for a superior grip and added cushion. Aggressive Texture grip features a more exaggerated SureGrip® texture that allows for increased traction. Standard Grip is slightly thinner than the factory grip but with additional depth front to back. Non-slip surface and subtle finger grooves improve grasp and promote correct trigger finger position. Curved rear backstrap fills web of hand.
Comes with mounting hardware and Gapper™.
- Unique design allows installation on both .556 and .308 AR/M4 lower receivers without a need for spacer inserts
- Ergonomically correct finger grooves
- Integrated rear upper extensions supports the web of your hand
- Superior SureGrip® texture improves weapon control, even while wearing gloves
- Virtually impervious to oils and solvents
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:056
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:054
Big Book Catalog, Issue:69, Page:056
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:057
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:062
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:064
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:070
SPECS: Polymer, hard texture or overmolded rubber, Black or Dark Earth. 4" (10cm) long. Grip screw not included.