Now more than ever, the modern defensive carbine needs to function at its peak in all conditions
and situations. Lights and laser designators have deservedly found a home on countless AR platform rifles, but point of impact shifts due to legacy mil-spec handguard designs have limited
their effectiveness in the past.
Midwest Industries new Night Fighter Handguard has been specifically designed for shooters
engaging targets in low light scenarios. Built to reduce point of aim shifts with popular lasers like
the ATPIAL, DBAL, and NGAL, these handguards are constructed around a sturdy 2.250” long
steel barrel nut while still retaining a slim 1.5” outside diameter.
- Ultra-Rigid Design Made to Minimize Handguard Flex
- Made to reduce point of impact shift with popular lasers such as ATPIAL, DBAL, NGAL
- 4140 Steel Heat Treated Barrel Nut – 2.250” Long
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 9.25”, 10.5”, 13.5” Top rail length
- 11.4 oz, 12.4oz, 14.1 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.250” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-LOK
- 5-Slot Polymer M-LOK rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA - Keeps America Working
- MI Lifetime Warranty
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTES!
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to ensure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON ARs!