The Miculek Handguard by F-1 Firearms was designed with world renowned shooter Lena Miculek specifically for the competitive shooting circuit. Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum, this is one of the lightest, yet strongest handguards on the market.
- Designed with Lena Miculek for the Competitive Circuit
- 15" in Length with 1.33" Diameter
- Top Rail has Been Removed and Beveled for Comfort
- Wide Flats at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for Barrier Support
- Manufactured from 7075-T6 Series Aluminum
- 1 Piece Free Float Design
- Stainless Steel Barrel Nut and Mounting Hardware Included
- M-LOK Top, Side, and Bottom Rail Mounts
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.