Sprinco’s Extractor Springs are made of chrome silicon wirestock that has been heat treated, stress relieved, and cryogenic processing post winding. The springs are also plated with re-micronized molybdenum disulfide formulation.
- XP 5-Coil spring has a heavier spring load than OEM springs, thus negating the need for a D-Fender™ ring or adding CRANE Viton O-Rings
- Use 5-Coil spring with either black extractor spring insert OR CRANE Viton O-Rings, but not both
- Enhanced 4-Coil springs maintain an extended duty cycle load of a NEW Mil-Spec spring and is recommended for use in 18""+BBL lengths for those who retrieve their brass for reloading
- While the XP 5-Coil spring is totally reliable for all 5.56 BBL lengths, it can be aggressive on case rims in 18""+length BBL rifles, and may be too strong for some bolts with extremely tight bolt face tolerances
- Extreme duty cycles provided while maintaining performance specifications
- Unaffected by heat up to 750°F
- D-Fender™ rings are NOT recommended for use with our 5-Coil extractor springs.
- Dual spring XP .308 extractor spring sets may be used with or without CRANE O-rings. May be required for use in DPMS G2 Bolts for full-auto use.
- Plug & play - May easily be the only extractor springs needed for the life of your bolt!!