Nearly two decades of building the finest custom tactical AR-15 rifles has given Wilson Combat the insight to develop a comprehensive line of stainless steel, match grade barrels that offer superior accuracy, reliability and longevity for your next custom AR rifle project.
All Wilson Combat Match Grade AR-15 barrels are precisely crafted of the finest American-made 416R rifle rated steel on computer-controlled equipment to their exacting list of technical specifications. These proven barrels feature a hand-polished bore and feedramps and then complete a rigorous final inspection process that ensures your new barrel will meet your most demanding expectations. All barrels feature crisp CNC markings, precision muzzle crown and a chamber and gas port optimized for reliability.
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Feed Ramps: M4 Style
- Finish: Matte Bead-Blasted Stainless
- Gas Block: .750" Diameter by .920"" Length - Dimpled for Set Screw
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel, Type 416R, Barrel Grade
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2" x 28
- Profile: LE Proflie
- Rifling: 1:8, Precision Button Rifling
- Weight: 28.7 oz.
- Suggested: Bullets in the 50gr - 77gr range
NOTE: Use in conjunction with Lo-Profile Gas Block for best reliability.