The Cry Havoc Tactical QRB (Quick Release Barrel) 2 Pin Upper Receiver Takedown Kit for AR-15 style rifles or pistols. While the QRB was primarily designed for the civilian market, non-civilian applications range from the Air Force using the QRB on the Air Crew Survival Weapon (GAU-5A) for ALL Fighters and Bombers, Motorcycle Police who did not have room for a standard AR-15/M4, to Operators in areas where an exposed AR-15/M4 might bring unwanted attention. In these and other cases, where there is a need for an AR-15/M4, the QRB now makes it possible to fit a rifle into a tight space but still have a usable barrel length for increased velocity.
- Assemble and Fire in seconds, even in low light. Able to KEEP strong hand on grip - Nothing to Depress or twist with strong hand.
- Use gross motor skills to assemble due to two-piece gas system. No lining up tiny gas access hole with gas tube first
- Able to use a wide range of Free Float Hand Guards for the attachment of Back-up Iron Sights and accessories.
- Super-fast barrel and upper cleaning.
- The QRB can retain POA/POI as the barrel still ""head-spaces"" off the stock positions (our tests have shown accuracy retained to less than 1 MOA of original rifle setup).
- With the purchase of an additional Barrel Lock Plate, switching to a different barrel length or caliber, like the 300 Blackout, takes just seconds.
- Proudly made in the USA
- The QRB Kit can only be used on Barrels with a maximum outside diameter of 0.985"" and Free Float Hand Guards with a maximum width of 2.0"" Also the QRB will add 1.5"" to the length of your free-floating hand guard.
To purchase the proper kit simply selection the gas tube option that matches up with your barrels gas system length. A kit designed for pistol caliber AR’s that does not include a gas tube is available as well.
Includes Barrel Plate, Receiver Plate, Star Nut, and Receiver Plate alignment Pin.