Positions Your Optic At The Proper Height On Your AK-Pattern Rifle
Texas Weapon Systems’ Gen 3 Dog Leg Scope Rail attaches directly over the receiver, providing a secure platform for mounting a red dot sight or scope. The ingeniously simple and rugged Gen 3 Dog Leg Scope Rail employs a forward hinged, quick-release cover with rear cam-lock to preserve the AK’s field stripping qualities.
The Texas Weapon Systems Gen 3 Dog Leg Scope Rail incorporates a takedown pin behind the main hinge, allowing you to remove the rail from the rifle without having to take the scope off.
The Texas Weapon Systems’ Gen 3 Dog Leg Scope Rail fits most AK pattern rifles, including stamped and milled receivers, as well as fixed, under-folding and side-folding stocks. The adjustable front tab allows custom fitting to the user's individual weapon.
- Drop-in installation
- Completely replaces factory dust cover and rear sight leaf
- Cam-lock release button for easy removal with optic attached
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware
- Separate models for standard AK-47 / AK-74 / AKM and popular clones, including Yugo, Century Arms C39/RAS-47, and M85/M92
- Dog Leg Rail Top Cover
- Hinge Fork with takedown pin (pre-installed)
- Hinge Base with screw
- Nut Plate (under hinge base)
- Hinge Base Pin & retaining clip
- Cover Release Button
- Allen wrench