SPITFIRE® AR PRISM SCOPE
Built from the ground up specifically to maximize the quick-handling performance of AR-platform rifles, Vortex’s new Spitfire AR 1X prism scope delivers incredible optical quality and ultra-fast functionality in a lightweight, streamlined package. The generous, parallax-free, sight picture and forgiving eyebox gets shooters on target effortlessly—even in high-stress scenarios.
Rear facing power and illumination intensity controls are easy to access, simple to operate, stay visually present from the shooting position and are protected from incidental contact. Ten intensity levels let you adjust to perfectly match ambient light conditions. Runs off a single, common, AAA battery. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times— regardless of whether or not the illumination is engaged. An additional yardage-marked turret cap (ballistic-matched to the 5.56 cartridge) allows the shooter to swap out the factory-installed cap for rapid dialing of known-distance shots out to 700 yards.
At 11.2 ounces, the lightweight Spitfire AR excels in close to medium range shooting applications where speed is of the essence, making it the ideal choice for AR shooters who needs to get on target fast.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Nitrogen Gas Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount Height Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface.
- Adjustable Brightness Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.