The Patent Pending Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is a modular mounting solution that allows the user to select a 35 or 45 degree offset position for a red dot sight without requiring additional components. The 35 degree position brings the red dot sight up closer to slimmer, smaller scopes, while the 45 degree position provides additional clearance around wider turrets or larger, higher magnification scopes.
The Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is designed to be attached to the top Picatinny rail of an AR15 rifle. When the rifle is canted to make use of the offset red dot sight, the optic remains centered over the bore and maintains a lower 1/3 co-witness height. The base and optic plates can be reversed, allowing for use on the left or right side.
A wide selection of red dot sights are supported with six interchangeable optic plates:
- Docter, Eotech, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom
- Trijicon RMR and SRO, Holosun 507C
- Leupold Delta Point
- Aimpoint Micro T1/T2 and clones
- Aimpoint Acro
The base and plates can each be purchased separately or as a combination, providing an upgrade path in the future as users acquire new red dot sights.
- Weight: 1.9 oz without optic.
- Length: 1.0" for the base, which occupies three Picatinny slots (twin recoil lugs and clamping screw).
- Height: The base sits 0.180" above the surface of the Picatinny rail.
The mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. IP20 and IP27 Torx Plus bit drivers are included with each base. Made in the USA.