A Quantum Leap in the Shooting Comfort, Control & Accuracy of Your Belly Gun
Grips for the Smith & Wesson J-frame revolver with a laser sight built into them are nothing new. What is new is Hogue’s Laser Enhanced (LE) rubber grip with programmable aiming laser. This is the classic Hogue rubber boot grip that has taken the sting out of shooting J-frames for generations - but now it packs a built-in red aiming laser. For serious techies, it’s a 630-670nm <5mW Class 3R red laser. For the rest of us, it’s a simple, ultra-reliable, supremely instinctive way to land your shots on target - fast.
You can easily set your Hogue LE grips’ laser to one of three output modes: steady, flashing (twice per second), and "stealth." Stealth mode emits 3 quick flashes each time you press the control button; hold it down to automatically switch into steady mode. There are also 4 brightness levels, to match the ambient light you expect to be operating in: 100%, 80%, 60% and 40%. Other features:
- Pebble-textured synthetic rubber over reinforced poly core
- Automatic laser activation - when you grasp the gun the laser is ON
- Master lockout switch prevents accidental laser activation & battery drain
- Heavy-duty 4mm laser diode stands up to your heaviest-recoiling loads
- Easy to adjust for windage & elevation
- Runs on two CR-2032 button cell batteries (included)
- Fits Smith & Wesson J-frame with round butt ONLY
Of course, the LE grip is a Hogue, so it fits your hand like a glove. You’ll forget about the laser until your hand settles in its natural position and the laser automatically turns on. Except for a small protrusion along the side of your Smith’s frame (just ahead of the grip), the Hogue LE grip is no bulkier than a standard grip. You can continue to stow your S&W J-frame in your favorite concealed-carry rig.