The Pac-Lite has long been recognized for its high quality and innovation. The Pac-Lite is the premiere, competition proven, lightweight replacement barreled receiver to easily fit Ruger® MK™ I, II, III and 22/45™ pistols without gunsmithing. The Pac-Lite is well known for its accuracy, superior balance, and flawless performance. The Pac-Lite is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum with a 4140 button rifled steel liner and 11° target crown. It features an adjustable rear sight and ramped front sight with an optional fiber optic sight available. The Pac-Lite comes standard with a milled stainless steel ejector for long life and reliability. All Pac-Lite receivers are factory drilled and tapped for a Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite scope base.
- Designed to be a lightweight, accurate, and reliable upgrade for the Ruger® semi-auto .22LR pistols.
- Easily Fits Ruger® MK™ I, II, III and 22/45™ Semi-Automatic Pistols with no gunsmithing required.
- Available in 4.5″ barrel length.
- Comes standard with an adjustable rear sight and ramped front sight.
- Available with or without flutes
- Threaded end barrel in ½” x 28 TPI (thread protector included)
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:215
Fits Ruger® MK™ I, II and II and 22/45™ Semi Auto pistols. Does not fit MK™ IV.