From Midwest Industries, the AR Professional Armorer’s Wrench! Designed to work with both 5.56 and 7.62 AR Platform rifle components.
- Works with encapsulated and pin style barrel nuts including the GI style nut
- Drive end for all MI free float barrel nuts
- ¾ inch wrench for A2 muzzle devices and designed to work with the thin flats on many of the popular suppressor mounts
- Castle nut driver with 3 notch engagement
- Combat bottle opener
- Small hammer head
- Torque specs features on wrench handle.
- Constructed from 4140 heat treated steel
- Made 100% in the USA
Ever dealt with those stubborn barrel nuts that just won't work loose? The Midwest Industries AR-15 Upper Receiver Rod is designed as the perfect tool for AR builders looking to overcome stubborn, stuck parts.
Each Midwest Industries AR-15 Upper Receiver Rod is machined from 4140 steel, an ordnance-grade metal that's designed to handle abuse. The working end of the tool is sized right for any standard AR-style barrel extension and will remove seized barrel nuts without harming the upper receiver.
Other uses for the Midwest Industries AR-15 Upper Receiver Rod include installing muzzle devices, forward assists and dust covers. The unit is protected with a black-oxide finish and won't damage the finish on your rifle.