Pocket-Sized Multitool For AR-15 Field Repairs & Adjustments
The Multitasker Series 3X is a folding multitool designed specifically for servicing your AR-15 platform rifle and many popular accessories. At slightly more than 4" long folded, the entire Multitasker Series 3X slips into your pocket, backpack, or range bag, so you always have it with you to repair or adjust your rifle - even perform non-firearm repair tasks.
All the tools in the Multitasker Series 3X are machined, not cast, from steel, including extended-length needle-nose pliers wire-EDM machined from billet D2 tool steel for exceptional strength. Earlier versions of the Multitasker have earned the nickname "The Pocket Toolbox," and a quick look at its tool set explains why:
- 3" D2 tool steel blade with tough TiNC finish
- Handy thumb stud on blade for easy, one-handed deployment
- 1/4" bit driver & 8 bits commonly found on AR-15 accessories
- Radiused-tip carbon scraper tool gets the gunk off your rifle’s bolt
- A2 (4-prong) front sight post tool
- 3/32" pin punch that doubles as attachment point (8-32 male threads) for popular Otis cable cleaning rods & accessories
- Castle nut wrench
- Fixed slot-head screwdriver
- 3/8" and ½" hex wrenches for scope rings & mounts
- Non-slip, deeply textured G10 composite grip panels in Black or Tan
The Multitasker Series 3X isn’t one of those multitools that looks good, until you realize you never use it. You WILL reach for it every day, and it just might be the tool that saves a day at the range from ending early due to a malfunction on your AR.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:089