The MULTI-FUEL ProTac 90 X is an EDC light with a twist. It features a right-angle head that gives extra lighting capability for those with multiple lighting needs. Carry in your hand or attach to your MOLLE, belts, harnesses and other gear for hands-free use.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows for selection of three different operating programs: 1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/medium/high
- Multi-Fuel -Uses one Streamlight SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack; also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries
- High, medium, low and strobe modes: High: 1,000 lumens; 171m beam; runs 2.5 hours (CR123A); runs 1.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack), Medium: 300 lumens; 91m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A); runs 4.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack), Low: 65 lumens; 42m beam; runs 21 hours (CR123A); runs 24 hours (SL-B26 battery pack), Strobe runs 2.5 hours (C123A); runs 3.5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Multi-function push-button head switch easy to use with gloved hands
- Removable pocket clip attaches to MOLLE, turnout gear, harnesses, etc.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested