Powerful & Nearly Indestructible
With 750 lumens of blinding light, the ProTac® HL is one of the brightest in the ProTac® series. The ProTac®HL offers the latest in power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. The combination of small size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its’ size. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster.
- TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
- high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high
- 3 light output levels:
- High for maximum illumination: 750 lumens; 270m beam; runs 1.25 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 35 lumens; 60m beam; runs 18 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 2.5 hours
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction; O-ring sealed glass lens
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes two 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster
- 5.40"" (13.7 cm); 5.6 oz. (159g) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
HL 3: Ten-Tap programming allows three operating modes: 1) high/strobe/low 2)high only 3)low/high.
- High for max illumination 1100 lumens, 36,000 candela; and runs 1.5 hours.
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time- 35 lumens ; 1200 candella, runs 36 hours. Strobe runs for 1.5 hours.
- durable anodized aluminum construction
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 mins.
- Includes (3) 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
SPECS: Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, black finish. 3½" (8.9cm). 1.1 oz., (30g). Includes key ring, pocket clip, breakaway lanyard, and one AAA alkaline battery.