The Trauma Pak Pro takes bleeding control to a new level with two products designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot® Sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag. You simply apply QuikClot over bleeding areas to speed clotting. Swat-T Tourniquet is engineered for use in the field and allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding, quickly and easily with its Swat-T (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet) technology. Individuals can quickly apply it in seconds with little or no prior medical training.
Stop Bleeding Fast!
- The Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own.
- Critical First Aid Information
- Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries.
- Made for Tactical First Response
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Personal Protection
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- A Tourniquet Anyone Can Safely Use!
- The Swat-T™ is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T.
- 1 - 25 g Advanced Clotting Sponge
- 1 - SWAT-T™ Tourniquet
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe & Disposal Bag
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5"" x 9""
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2"" x 26""
- 1 - Trauma Response Instructions
With QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts. The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body's natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. QuikClot Gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a naturally-occurring mineral proven to be effective as a hemostatic agent. Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. This extremely absorbent gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you're prepared when emergencies occur.
Stop Bleeding Fast
- Control bleeding with QuikClot® hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
- Trusted by Professionals
- Choose the hemostatic agent with years of proven effectiveness in combat and recommended by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines for use by all branches of the US military.
- Safe & Effective
- Apply QuikClot® Gauze without fear. Kaolin is an inert, non-allergen mineral demonstrated to be an effective clotting agent that contains no botanicals and no animal or human proteins.
- Easy to Use
- Act quickly with confidence in emergencies. QuikClot Clotting Gauze easily conforms to wounds – simply position the gauze over the source of the bleeding and apply pressure.
- Portable & Convenient
- Be prepared wherever you go with this lightweight, extremely compact hemostatic dressing. Add it to your trauma kit, glove box, emergency medical kit, range bag, first responder kit, or purse.