This is the cell Modlite recommends for the PLHv2 and OKW light heads. This cell will also work with the Surefire® M600DF and Streamlight HL-X lights for optimum performance.
This is the best batteries Modlite offers for high discharge flashlights. The cell inside the battery is made by LG Chem in Korea. Modlite then adds a high quality protection PCB/BMS along with the button/nipple top in an ISO 9001 certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC for 18A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or over discharge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh
- Style: Button Top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.1mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Maximum Length: 69.6mm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.5A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~18A