The Warne Skyline Precision Bipod is designed to attach to your Picatinny rail to allow you to make fast, one-handed height adjustments. The Warne Skyline Precision Bipod features smooth cant and panning capability, making shooting on uneven terrain easier.
Made from 6061 T6 and 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with steel components in high stress areas.
Interchangeable spike and claw feet, and a sling swivel accessory rail are options sold separately.
- Patent Pending Design
- Quickly attaches to any Picatinny/Weaver Type Rail
- One Hand adjustability
- Rapid leg deployment from horizontal to 90
- Legs lock in 3 positions at 0°, 45°, 90°
- Leg Extension Min Height 6.9”/Max Height 9.1”
- 22° Total Cant/44° Total Pan
- Weighs 16.5 oz
- Designed and Made in the USA!
The Warne Skyline Precision Bipod attaches easily to any Picatinny or Weaver type rail, and is the most functional and ergonomic bipod your money can buy.