The all new Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Instead of merely making improvements to an existing product, we started with a completely new design. Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier. Compare the Micro T-2 to any other compact optic. The competition doesn’t even come close.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-2 is able to perform under extreme conditions while remaining user friendly.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission.
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns and handguns.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings of which one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style mount allows easy attachment to any rail.
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery.
- Available in 2 MOA dot size.
- Submersible to 25 meters (80 feet).
- Use as a standalone sight or “piggybacked”on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:095
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:138
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:270
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:195