Samson Manufacturing's one-piece, no-gunsmithing magazine well brings even more control to Smith & Wesson's M&P®9 SHIELD. You will be able to establish a full firing grip which increases your control for rapid shot recovery. Your expended magazines will now be allowed to drop-free without you having to adjust your grip. Beveling on the base of the magwell makes reloads quicker and fumble-free. More comfortable, easier to shoot and easier to reload.
- M&P®9 SHIELD™ & M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™
- The only no-gunsmithing magwell
- Beveled magwell cuts reload times
- Works with factory 8rd magazines or with the Samson +1 magazine extension
- No permanent modifications to your pistol are required
- Extended finger groove allows full grip for increased control
- Allows magazines to drop freely.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:224