Experience a cleaner way to shoot. The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech® range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst™ lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better.
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech® bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides the most reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil
You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground. Shipping not available for International residents. Residents in CA, DC, IL, MA, NY, CT, and NJ may have additional restrictions.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your firearms. Check your state and local laws for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering. View full restrictions here.
Ammunition pricing is per box.
ATTENTION – California Customers
Brownells is still shipping ammunition orders to California but the process has changed to comply with California Proposition 63. We must now ship ammunition purchased online to an FFL or California-approved ammunition dealer. After placing your order, a Brownells representative will contact you to ensure your ammunition arrives quickly and in compliance with the law.