Send it and Let it Ring
Challenge Targets’ IPSC Harmonic Target Head Assembly comes as the Head Assembly only and is designed to slip onto a standard 2x4 post. The Challenge Targets’ IPSC Rifle Flapper Target Head Assembly has users shoot through a 4"x7" opening. Shots that pass through the "A" zone strike the Harmonic Plate to produce a loud, high frequency ring that allows shooters to instantly identify shot placement. The IPSC Handgun Flapper Target Head Assembly also features a low frequency ring when bullets strike the outer "B" and "C" zones.
- Rated for most handguns and rifles
- Maximum velocity at the target: 3,000 fps | Maximum energy at the target: 2,300 ft-lbs
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Rifle Outer plate size matches the A, B, C zone of an official IPSC / USPSA metric target (11.81" x 23.62")
- Handgun Target Rated for all non-magnum handguns (minimum distance 7 yards)
- Handgun Overall size matches USPSA / IPSC metric target with "D" zone removed (overall = 11.81"x23.62")
- Inner head and chest cavities match USPSA / IPSC "A" Zones
One target is designed for rifle and shotgun use, while the other is rated for handgun use.
The Challenge Targets Static Stand, Ground Stake, Pivot Stand and most other target bases are recommended for use with the Harmonic Target Head.