Lightweight, Powerful; Mounts Directly To Gun
This lightweight rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. Now shining brighter at 170 lumens!
- White LED delivers 170 lumens; 3,300 candela peak beam intensity
- Runs 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Compact - Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery; 2.71 in. (6.88 cm) long
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
1911, Issue:05, Page:060
AR-15, Issue:06, Page:078
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:057
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:384
SPECS: Reinforced polymer body and anodized aluminum lens assembly, black. 2¾” (7cm) long, 1-1⁄8" (2.9cm) wide, 1½” (3.8cm) high from top of rail clamp to bottom of housing. 2.4 oz. (67g) weight with battery. Fits MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, and includes five rail keys to allow installation on Beretta 90-Two and Vertec, Glock, Kel-Tec PF-9, Kimber TLE/RLII, Sig GSR, Smith & Wesson M&P and TSW, Springfield XD compact and full frame, Springfield 1911, and others.