The PL350 is the much-anticipated handgun light that combines modularity and compatibility from Modlite.
Utilizing two rail keys (included) the PL350 has the ability to fit both universal and 1913 handgun rails.
And with a “out the front” battery compartment you don’t need to remove the light to change out the battery.
Speaking of batteries, the PL350 is powered by a single, rechargeable 18350 (one battery included with light) that is both well known and well regarded by currently users of Modlite.
The PL350 is available with 4 different options for light heads. The PLHv2, the OKW, the IR 940, and the IR-850.
- If you're looking for the best overall output and throw this is the package you want. Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed. Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. This light is an excellent choice for anyone needing maximum throw.
- This is a dedicated IR illumination head that is designed to output IR light in the 940nm IR spectrum. The reflector is designed to deliver a good amount of spill and a well defined hot spot at distances up to 75 yards depending on atmospheric conditions. Approximately 500mW IR output.
- This is a dedicated IR illumination head that is designed to output IR light in the 850nm IR spectrum. The reflector is designed to deliver a good amount of spill and a well defined hot spot at distances up to 300 yards depending on atmospheric conditions. Approximately 1100mW IR output.
- Runtimes vary between models.
Each PL350 includes a single 18350 rechargeable battery, a charger, and PHLster ARC Enhanced Switches which allow for end-user modularity