The Swagger Bipod employs revolutionary adjustable, telescoping legs with flexible joints that allow infinite maneuverability, so you get the stabilizing benefits of a bipod without the restriction of the stiff legs. And with the push of a button, the Swagger Bipod transforms from full flex to rigid legs, just like a traditional bipod.
The Swagger Bipod allows you to maneuver in any terrain and any situation, constantly stabilizing your shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader, or crossbow while you raise up or lower down, slide left or turn right, move forward or lean back. You can raise, lower, slide forward, lean back, and twist as needed for each shot, thanks to the flexible, hyper-extending legs.
- Helps you achieve difficult shots that may be nearly impossible with standard bipods
- Shoot prone, sitting, or standing
- Ground Blind / Tree Stand Model’s legs extend to 41-1/2"
- Legs on both models neatly retract into the chassis when not in use
- For rifles, shotguns and crossbows with a standard sling swivel studs, the Standard Bipod Adapter is required (sold separately)
- Rifles, crossbows and most auto or pump shotguns with a Picatinny rail require the Picatinny Rail Bipod Adapter (also sold separately)
The Swagger Bipod is the all-terrain bipod that can do anything ordinary bipods can do - and a whole lot more!