The GRS Spigot adapter is made so you can use your GRS spigot on the Warg and Ragnarok stocks.
- Made in anodized aluminum, it is very durable and easy to install.
- Take the locking screw out of the GRS spigot adapter.
- Insert the GRS spigot, line up the threaded hole, insert the screw and tighten.
- Slide the GRS spigot and GRS spigot adapter on to the front Picatinny rail.
- Line up the screw hole with the slot in the Picatinny rail.
- Insert the screw, tighten the screw, it does not need much torque to fasten
- The GRS Spigot adapter allows you to use top mounted Bipods.
On long-range shooting, especially having the core line of the rifle under the top balancing point of the bipod adds stability. Combines this with the GRS Rear Bag and GRS Bag rider you have an extremely stable shooting platform. The rest is up to you!
- Made from 6063 aluminium
- Width 32 mm
- Height 28 mm
- Length 65 mm GRS adapter only, 111 mm GRS Adapter set
- Weight 93 gram GRS adapter only, 152 Gram GRS adapter set