MTM ammo cans are a great way to store bulk or boxed ammo. The all plastic design is lighter in weight than the heavy sharp edged US Military Surplus Ammo Can. Transferring ammo to and from the range, just became a little easier! Ideal for ammo storage. Molded out of rugged polypropylene plastic, these comfortably handled ammo cans will hold up to some pretty harsh treatment. Utilizing MTM's tongue and groove O-Ring seal system for a water-resistant seal. A heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally. Padlock tabs along with molded-in stacking ridges, make these solid containers the perfect solution to so many storage needs. Made in the USA.
- Designed to hold a 500 round case of 45 ACP or 4 boxes of 3” 12 gauge shot shells and shooting glasses
- Heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally
- Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage: Non-submersible
- Strong comfortable handle and padlock tabbed for security. 20-pound carry capacity
- Light weight, rounded corners and will not rust
- Designed for stacking and made of rugged polypropylene plastic.
Sinclair, Issue:4X, Page:003
Outside Dimensions: 7.25” x 10.6” x 7.25” (H) - Inside Dimensions: 8.2” x 5.6" x 6.0" High