No need to complicate the reloading process, the Forster Co-Ax Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision. The Forster Co-Ax Loading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind. The Co-Ax features Snap-in and snap-out die changing. You can actually change from sizer die to seater die in two seconds! A positive spent primer catcher system which passes all spent primers and dirty carbon through a tube and into a container. That helps keep all working parts free of dirt and abrasives. Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment.
- Three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary “C” press.
- Delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws are designed to float with the die.
- Ambidextrous design, no frame support or swinging primer arms to interfere or cause obstructions.
- Unique top priming device ensures primers will be seated straight
- Supplied with “S” jaws. Holds rims from .343” to .422” and .468” to .562”
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:535
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:048
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:062