NEW SLIDE, NEW PLATFORM!
The adoption of the P320® platform by the U.S. Military, as well as many Law Enforcement agencies, professional lead farmers, competition shooters, and firearm instructors led to the development of a new line of GGP aftermarket slides. After all, the P320’s ability to be custom tailored to the individual user’s preferences in grip length, grip size, as well as slide length and sight radius are all highly desirable features. Why stop there, when you can have even more customization options when upgrading to a drop-in GGP320 slide.
Just like their GGP17/19 and SPG43 slides, these GGP320 slides offers enhanced aesthetic features, increased grip serrations and an improved coating without compromising function. GGP also took their hybrid MRDS optic cut and added a third option, the SIG ROMEO1. Now you have the option to use a ROMEO1 as well as a Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro right out of the box without using bulky adapter plates that only raise the optic further above the bore axis. Available is Grey or Black DLC finish for corrosive and abrasion resistance. The GGP320 is a drop-in install that comes with all the enhancements that professional handgun shooters have come to expect from Grey Ghost Precision.
- Stripped slide machined from 416 Stainless Steel for tighter-than-factory-tolerances
- Available is Black and Grey DLC (Diamond Like Coating) or FDE Cerakote
- Optic cut compatible with Leupold DPP, Trijicon RMR and SIG Romeo1 with supplied screws and shim plates
- Includes G10 Cover Plate when not running an optic
- Version 1 Slide Pattern with tapered depth serrations for varying aggressiveness from top to bottom
- Compatible with SIG P320® Full-Size
- Optics not included
- Completion parts not included
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith
“SIG” and "P320" are federally registered trademarks of Sig Sauer, Inc. and are two of many trademarks owned by Sig Sauer, Inc. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Sig Sauer, Inc.”
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:215