The adoption of the P320® platform by the U.S. Military, as well as many Law Enforcement agencies, professional lead farmers, competition shooters, and firearm instructors led to the development of a new line of GGP aftermarket slides. After all, the P320’s ability to be custom tailored to the individual user’s preferences in grip length, grip size, as well as slide length and sight radius are all highly desirable features. Why stop there, when you can have even more customization options when upgrading to a drop-in GGP320 slide.
Just like their GGP17/19 and SPG43 slides, these GGP320 slides offers enhanced aesthetic features, increased grip serrations and an improved coating without compromising function. Hyrbid MRDS optics cut now allows the use of Sig ROMEO1, Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint PRO footprint optics. The GGP320 is a drop-in install that comes with all the enhancements that professional handgun shooters have come to expect from Grey Ghost Precision.
- Machined from 416 Stainless Steel
- Available in Black and Grey DLC (Diamond Like Coating) or FDE Cerakote
- Optic cut compatible with Leupold DPP, Trijicon RMR and SIG Romeo1 with supplied screws and shim plates
- Includes G10 Cover Plate when not running an optic
- Compatible with SIG P320® Compact and Carry grip modules
- Optics not included
- Completion parts not included
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:215