The TSG-22 Gen 2 Conversion Kit quickly and easily converts any generation of Glock® models 17&22 or 19&23 into a .22LR pistol. Machined from a solid piece of heat treated 4140 steel, the TSG-22 maintains a similar weight and feel to your factory Glock®,allowing realistic shooting and training. A nitride surface treatment offers superb resistance to wear and surface friction. The TSG-22 fits comfortably onto your Glock frame in just seconds. Comes with a 10 or 15 round magazine. Additional Tactical Solutions magazines are also available through Brownells (100-009-462 & 100-009-463).
Generation 2 Conversion Kit:
- Barrel can be removed like a factory Glock® without removing the firing pin housing
- Previous version required taking out two screws to remove the housing
- Functions with a wider variety of ammunition
- Durable Melonite QPQ Finish for increased wear resistance
- CCI Blazers
- CCI Mini-Mag HV
- Federal Game-Shok 40 grain solid
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:214
SPECS: Slide – Heat-treated 4140 carbon steel, black nitride finish. Magazine – Polymer, black. 10-rd capacity. The TSG-22² 17/22 easily fits all generations of the following Glock® models: 17, 22, 34, 35, & 37 and the TSG-22² 19/23 easily fits all generations of the following Glock® models: 19, 23, 32 & 38 with no gunsmithing required.