The Competition Bolt for the Ruger® MKIV is CNC machined and ground for superior tolerances, fit and finish. It features an Exact Edge Extractor as well as the SureStrike Firing Pin. The Competition Bolt has an integral “Extended Bolt Racker” to allow for improved manually cycling of the bolt – no more pinched fingers!
- CNC-machined and ground for superior fit and finish
- Includes Exact Edge Extractor and SureStrike Firing Pin.
- Extended Bolt Racker machined integral to the bolt for improved manual cycling of the bolt – no more pinched fingers!
- Case hardened and then treated with a high performance premium finish that offers many advantages.
- Increased hardness
- Low residual stress
- Increased lubricity
- Low coefficient of friction
- Improved wear resistance
- Requires much less lubrication
Note: when used with MKIII pistols, the loaded chamber indicator must be removed from the pistol.