Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Available in black and flat dark earth (this listing is for black)
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Made in U.S.A.
- Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer
- KAK Shockwave Tube
- Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec Endplate
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- Standard Carbine Buffer
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:242