The MS4 Sling is a Dual-QD version of the standard MS3 Sling. With Push-Button QD Sling Swivels in place of the standard Paraclips, the MS4 provides a two-to-one point convertible sling option compatible with front and rear QD Attachment Points.
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but instead of Magpul Paraclips™, it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels, along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN2 incorporates a new, low profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket
- Designed for easy, rapid convertibility between one-point and two-point mode
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Length, Overall Nominal: 48-60 in. ± 5 in. adjustment
Slider Adjustment Range: 10 in.
Width, Webbing: 1.25"
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® QD for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as with other end plates, receivers, and buttstocks that have a QD sling swivel socket
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA® QD, M-LOK® QD Sling Mount, MSA® QD, and shotgun Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many other QD sling swivel mounts for use in two-point mode
This item in Black and Coyote is TACOM approved and on the Additional Authorization List (AAL) for the M4/M4A1.
Black NSN: 1005-01-693-8723
Coyote NSN: 1005-01-692-2559