This is not only GLFA's bestselling rifle, it's their bestselling product. Not only is it darn good looking... it's extremely accurate, affordable, and made in Michigan!
From the mouths of customers: "This thing is a tack driver!"
223 WYLDE RIFLE FEATURES
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Ambidextrous Safety: No
- Barrel: 16 inch, 1:8 Twist, Heavy Barrel (HBAR) – Either 416R SS or 4150 CRMOV Nitride, 1/2 x 28 threads
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (Shoots both .223 REM and 5.56 NATO)
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Finish: Cerakote
- Frame Material: Aluminum 7075
- Gas System: 0.750 Gas Block (Black Oxide) and Carbine Gas Tube
- Grip: Mil-spec, Polymer
- Handguard: 15.25"" Aluminum 6061 – Full picatinny rail
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Round
- Mags included: 1
- Muzzle Brake: Included - Designed to be 6 degrees forward, wrench tightened w/o Loctite
- Sights: None
- Trigger: Milspec, 5.5-6 lb pull
- Upper: 7075 Upper
- Overall Length: 33.25”
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.