This fully-assembled, nearly-complete, Brownells-exclusive 308 rifle from Aero Precision is constructed using second-to-none components to ensure the highest level of accuracy and reliability, while leaving off the handguard and buttstock – saving you money to buy the accessories you want!
Build your Dream 308 AR from this high quality custom rifle platform without wasting money on components you don't want. Simply choose the free-float handguard that fits your needs, sights, and a mil-spec buttstock, snap them on and head to the range.
- 308 AR Aero Precision Upper Receiver
- Fits DPMS high profile handguards
- Rifle Length Gas & Barrel System Ideal for free-float handguards
- 18” 308 Winchester, 1:10 Twist Barrel
- Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, with a tapered profile, then treated with a QPQ corrosion-resistant finish
- 5/8-24 barrel thread pitch includes an installed A2 flash hider
- 308 Bolt/Carrier Group features 8620 steel carrier with phosphate finish & chrome lining, and has a properly-staked Gas Key
- Bolt machined from 9310 steel – High Pressure Tested & Magnetic Particle Inspected 308 AR Aero Precision Lower Receiver
- Accepts DPMS 308 components & magazines (PMAG compatible)
- Flared mag well & upper tension screw
- Standard 308 AR Lower Parts Kit
- Mil-spec AR-15/M14 Buffer Kit
- Forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Matte black hard anodized finish
While supplies last. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. FFL transfer fees may apply. All federal, state, and local laws and ordinances apply. Not available for sale online to CA, CT, DC, MA, NY & NJ. If you live in a restricted area but have proper authorization to purchase please call us at 800-741-0015 and ask for customer service. Rifle comes fully assembled (without handguard and buttstock).
SPECS: Receivers – Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Receivers. Lower Receiver includes flared magazine well and upper tension screw to remove upper/lower play. Finish – Matte black hard anodized.
Bolt Carrier Group – 9310 Bolt, 8620 Carrier and mil-spec components. Bolt is High Pressure Tested, Magnetic Particle Inspected and shot-peened. Finish –Phosphate with chrome lined carrier & gas key. Barrel – Chambered in 308 Winchester (accepts 7.62x51mm NATO). 1-10 Twist. Profile – tapered. Gas System – Rifle length with installed gas block and tube. Threads – 5/8-24. Finish is QPQ nitride. Receiver Extension – Mil-Spec diameter buffer tube assembly with carbine buffer.