A Compact, Lightweight, Easy-To-Carry Rifle With Target Rifle Accuracy
Far more than a chassis rifle, the Q Fix in 6.5 Creedmoor is a bolt action rifle with the ergonomics of an AR-15 that delivers target rifle accuracy right out of the box. The Q Fix’s "unibody" one-piece aluminum receiver contributes to its superb accuracy by keeping the trigger, bolt, and fire control components in precise alignment and preventing accuracy-compromising movement between them.
The Q Fix’s short, 45° bolt throw is one of the shortest and fastest in the industry - as close as you can get to a straight-pull bolt. Under the hood of the Q Fix 6.5 Creedmoor sits an incredibly crisp, two-stage trigger that breaks cleanly at 2 lbs. The internal safety mechanism is engineered to ensure the Fix is drop safe, too.
Q’s innovative Qsert forend free-floats the barrel and has plenty of exterior mounting slots that accept a variety of accessories and rail attachments. The Q Fix’s fully adjustable, precision sniper stock is adjustable to fit any body type, plus it folds for easy storage and transport. Other features:
- AR-15 ergonomics leverage your existing "muscle memory"
- Smaller (with stock folded) and lighter than a 16" AR-15 - a bit over 6 lbs. with optic and a full mag
- Accepts SR-25/DPMS-pattern .308 magazines, including Magpul PMAGs
- Accepts standard, non-beavertail AR-15 pistol grips
- Ambidextrous AR-15 type safety selector
- Bolt-on optic rail included
- 5/8"-24 tpi muzzle threads ready to accept a flash suppressor/compensator or sound suppressor
What about the name? The Q Fix 6.5 Creedmoor provides a unique combination of accuracy and portability that fixes most of the common problems of traditional bolt action precision rifles.
Case no longer included.