This pistol very closely resembles the Military issue M4 but with a Free Floating Centurion C4 Cutout Rail and a Liberty Fighting trigger. Everything you need in a pistol and nothing you don’t.
At Sons of Liberty Gun Works they believe in Quality Mil-Spec or better parts. They also believe there is no substitute for quality and that your gun should be built right the first time, ready for hard use right out of the box. And believe a quality Bolt Carrier Group and a quality, accurate and long lasting barrel are the heart of a Combat Grade weapon. That a properly tuned weapons using the correct gas system length and quality buffer system components such as Sprinco Tactical Buffer Springs. They also back them up with a Lifetime Warranty. Their weapons are meant to be used hard and go in harm’s way, they won’t let you down.
Barrel: Sons of Liberty Gun Works 11.5” 4150CoMOV 1:7 MPI HPT Barrel
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Barrel Steel: 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- Twist Rate: 1/7 Twist Six Groove
- Thread Pitch: 1/2-28 Threaded Muzzle
- Gas Block: .750″ Gas Block Journal with appropriately sized gas port
- Weight: 25 Ounces
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Barrel Extension: QPQ coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- High Pressure (proof) Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- With “F” Marked Taper Pinned Front Sight Block
- Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forgings.
- Finish: Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- T-Marks: Engraved T-Marks
- Gas Block: Sons of Liberty “F” marked Front Sight Block made from 4140 Steel and Nitride Treated
- Gas Tube: Sons of Liberty Standard Carbine Length Melonited Stainless Steel
- Hand Guard: Centurion C4 Cutout Rail, Free Floating
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Sights: Rear Magpul MBUS Sight Black
- Front: “F” Marked Front Sight Block