The Wilson Combat EDC X9 is a high-capacity, 1911-style handgun with advanced custom features you have come to expect from Wilson Combat. Built on Wilson Combat’s lightweight aluminum X-frame, the EDC X9 is not much bigger than a compact 1911, and its smaller grip size makes it easy for hand of all sizes to grasp.
Topping off the EDC X9 is Wilson’s proprietary EDC 9 slide assembly. This 1911 slide employs Wilson’s Enhanced Reliability System, which includes a single-lug, match-grade barrel, giving the EDC X9 increased slide velocity, reduced cycling friction, and more reliable feeding.
- Strong, yet lightweight machined 7075 T6 aluminum frame
- Wilson Bullet Proof® concealment hammer, magazine release & thumb safety
- Smooth 3.5-4.5 lb. trigger pull with medium-length trigger shoe
- Stainless steel slide with external extractor, carry cuts/ball endmill cuts, and 30 lpi top serrations, and heavy machine chamfer on bottom
- Elevation adjustable rear Battle Sight & fiber optic front sight
- Sculpted G10 fiberglass composite grips with Wilson’s "aggressive" starburst-pattern & Pewter medallions
Completing the Wilson Combat’s EDC X9 is an enlarged triggerguard that permits easy access, even when you’re wearing gloves. An X-TAC tread pattern on both the frontstrap and mainspring housing gives the user a more positive grip for improved control and it matches the unique pattern of the cocking serrations. A compact, easy to conceal pistol, the EDC X9 delivers accuracy, performance and reliability when you need it the most - all in a superbly beautiful package that proves "functional" does not mean "ugly!"