Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions.
Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip and a Wilson-Rogers Super-Stoc (Carbine versions only) complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.
- Wilson Combat MIL/Spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Wilson Combat match grade stainless barrel for superior accuracy and long service life
- Wilson Combat low profile gas block
- 300 HAM’R and 300 BLK pistol length gas systems
- Q-Comp flash hider/muzzle brake that reduces muzzle rise and flash signature while not increasing muzzle blast over that of a crowned muzzle
- Wilson Combat M-LOK compatible hand-guard with a 4” accessory rail
- Wilson Combat nitride coated precision bolt carrier group with Carpenter 158 MPI bolt, one piece gas ring, heat resistant chrome silicon ejector and extractor springs for long service life
- Wilson Combat M2 two-stage TTU trigger unit with a crisp 4.5-5# pull
- Wilson Combat oversize tactical trigger guard
- Tailhook Mod 2 Adjustable Brace
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Pistol Grip
- Black Armor-Tuff Finish
- D&H 20rd Magazine