The Leatherman Raptor shears features the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear.
- 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears Collapsible cutting shears crafted from 420HC stainless steel that feature serrations to help grip materials for a strong, fast cut. The shears also come apart for cleaning and maintenance.
- Strap Cutter A 440 stainless steel replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials. The cutter is reversible, allowing the user to unscrew and rotate for a new cutting surface.
- Ring Cutter A cutting hook for use in emergency medial situations. The specially-designed cutter is placed under a ring made of soft metal, like gold, and used like scissors to remove it.
- Ruler (5 cm) A precise measuring guide for determining length, up to 5 centimeters.
- Oxygen Tank Wrench A rectangular cutout used to slot over an oxygen tanks to open. ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use.
- Carbide Glass Breaker
SPECS: Closed Length: 5 in or 12.7 cm. Weight: 5.8 oz, Shear Length: 1.9 in or 4.8 cm.