The PMAG 10 5.56 AC is a reliable and durable polymer 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) magazine for short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems)-pattern bottom metal, including the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Magpul Hunter family of stocks. Consisting of qualities that make all of their PMAGS the most reliable in the industry, the PMAG 10 5.56 AC features GEN M3™ technology, a self-lubricating follower, a stainless-steel spring, and constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding. An offset feed lip geometry maximizes bolt face engagement, guaranteeing a reliable feed. Like all Magpul bolt action magazines, it features a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval. Designed from the ground up to solve the challenges of feeding 5.56/.223, the PMAG 10 5.56 AC sets a new standard for bolt action magazine technology.
- Compatible with short action AICS-pattern bottom metal and 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington cartridges. Use with other calibers such as
- .300 AAC Blackout is not recommended.
- Accepts cartridge overall length (COAL) of up to 2.39”
- Single stack, constant-curve internal geometry with 10-round capacity
- Offset feed lip geometry designed to maximize bolt face engagement and optimize reliability
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long-life stainless-steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for visual identification