Reliability of our ETS mags:
The ETS transparent Glock mags take visibility and safety to new level. Users are able to quickly determine the round count and ammo type from any viewing angle.
These mags have been through rigorous testing including several 1000s of rounds ran through them without failure, using all generations and size of Glock pistols. Several different brands of ammo was used in testing, including hollow points.
We cut no corners in testing to insure our mags deliver the same reliability that is expected out of OEM Glock mags.
The ETS GLock mag:
- Fully compatible with aftermarket base plates.
- Reliably hold the slide back when empty.
- Drop Free
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Specially designed base plate has a grip rib to aid in extraction
Superiority of our Polymer:
To insure our mags can handle any abuse that the user would put it through we use our proven Advanced Transparent Polymer. This is the same groundbreaking polymer we developed for our AR15 magazine.
We have tested our Polymer in the following conditions:
- Repeated drops from 8ft fully loaded without breaking or cracking.
- Extreme thermal conditions ranging from -60 to 180 deg F for extended periods.
- Extremely elevated UV exposure for several months to insure it will not become brittle.
- Unmatched chemical resistance including Deet, Fuels, Cleaners…
- Creep resistant, your mag will not creep/spread when stored fully loaded.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:227