These guns spray high-viscosity paints - including metallics - with ease.
- Miniature, center post gravity feed spray gun is a full-featured HVLP gun with spray characteristics similar to Iwata's popular RG-3 gun
- Using only 1.8 cfm at 13 psi, this low-air-consumption gun provides high atomization with precise control of the spray pattern and a minimum of overspray
- Features adjustable spray pattern from round to full-fan shape
- A stainless-steel nozzle, paint passage and heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak-performance spraying
- Uses the reliable and easy-to-service cartridge-style "air-valve" set, which can be serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body
- Its 4 150 ml stainless-steel gravity cup is center-mounted and rotates, allowing for spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath surfaces
- Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed cup will work with small amounts of paint without spitting
- Ideal for touch-up or custom automotive and motorcycle painting, illustration background spraying, large studio work and murals
- Spray pattern is from 1/8" to 6" (0.3 cm to 15.24 cm).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:402