S&W s Popular CCW Pistol Upgrades & Ergonomically Improved
The Smith & Wesson M&P® Shield M2.0™ 9mm brings to the compact Shield platform many of the innovations and upgrades from the full-sized M&P M2.0. That means the Shield M2.0 features a lighter, more refined trigger with a crisp break, plus a distinct reset you can both feel and hear, for better feedback to the shooter and more precise trigger control.
The M&P Shield M2.0 9mm also features S&W’s more aggressive grip texture to give you a better hold of your pistol, further enhancing your control. The Shield M2.0 can be disassembled without having to depress the trigger using a new takedown lever design.
- 3-dot Tritium night sights for fast, accurate target acquisition in any light
- Comes with 3 magazines (one 7-round, two 8-round) for extra backup firepower
- Also available with a manual thumb safety and/or Crimson Trace laser sight option - see separate listings
- Striker-fired - no hammer to snag on clothing during the draw
- Accurate 1:10" twist rifling
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
The S&W M&P Shield M2.0 9mm retains all the virtues of Smith & Wesson’s "Gen 1" Shield: a thin, compact profile that makes it excellent for all-day carry and self-defense use, low bore axis that helps you recover quickly from recoil for faster follow-up shots, and an 18° grip angle that makes for a natural-pointing pistol.