Brownells 75th Anniversary - A Shooting Heritage


How do I qualify for the Trade Discount on the Industry Survey?
For Brownells to extend the trade discount, you must have one of the following:
  • Federal Firearms License
  • State, County, or Sales Tax Number or Permit
  • Any local Resale Permit
  • Letterhead, business card or documentation of active in-business status
  • Verification of active status as armorer for military/police/federal or state agency, or other law enforcement agency
  • Proof of status as in-residence student at a full-time college-level gunsmithing school
  • Operator of an allied special business, such as: knifemaker, stockmaker, engraver, bit and spur maker, or furniture refinishing shop, which doesn't require an FFL
  • Full-time active-duty status police officer, sheriff's department, or other law enforcement agency
If you cannot show proof of any of the above, you will remain a retail customer.