- 17-4 stainless steel construction
- Blue finish
- Extended length 3/4 inch beyond the muzzle
- Knurled end
- Longer parallel section construction
- Close and mid range tubes can use all steel shot sizes
- Long range model can be used with all shot sizes smaller than BBB
- Long range model can be used with ammunition that does not exceed 1550 fps
- Close range throws the tightest pattern up to 35 yards
- Mid range has a tight pattern from 25 to 40 yards
- Long range from 40 yards and over
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
With the Carlson’s Extended 12-gauge steel shot choke tubes you can choose the distance you want to throw the tightest pattern, for maximum hunting results, before shooting a pattern. Made from 17-4 stainless steel with a blue finish the new line of Carlson’s extended steel shotgun choke tubes measures 3/4 inch past the muzzle of your shotgun. This added length helps eliminate the damage to your barrel caused by extended use of steel shot. At the end of the tube there is a knurled area designed for easy finger tightening during installation. You never have to worry about loosing your choke tube wrench. A longer parallel section has been added to reduce flyers and make a denser pattern when using steel shot.
SPECS: Close and mid range choke tubes can be used with all sizes of steel shot at your disposal. The long-range choke tube can use all sizes of steel shot up to BBB and ammunition that does not exceed a velocity of 1550 feet per second. The close range choke tube is designed for hunting over decoys and throws the tightest pattern out to 35 yards. The mid range choke tube hits hard from 25 to 40 yards and the long range choke tube is made for those longer shots of 40 yards and more. Each extended, 12-gauge steel shot choke has a lifetime warranty from Carlson’s. Extended super steel close range, 17-4 stainless steel, Blue finish, Extended length 3/4 inch past the muzzle, Knurled end, Longer parallel section construction, Uses all steel shot sizes, All steel shot ammunition velocities, Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.