- 304 high stress stainless steel construction
- Matte black finish
- Protrudes .625 to 1.3 inches past muzzle of firearm according to firearm
- Right hand twist of 1 full revolution per 35 inches travel
- Groove diameter of .730 inch in 12-gauge
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
There are two ways to stabilize a projectile in flight, fins attached and spin given. The Carlson’s 12-gauge Rifled Choke provides the spin necessary to make any slug accurate. The rifled choke tube is made of 304 high stress stainless steel for strength and has a matte black finish to reduce glare. Depending on the type of firearm being custom fitted, the rifled tube protrudes from .625 to 1.3 inches past the muzzle. It has a rifled right hand twist of 1 revolution per 35 inches of travel. There is a .730 inch groove diameter in the 12-gauge tube and, as always, it includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
SPECS: Made for 12-gauge shotguns, Rifled choke, 304 high stress stainless steel, Matte black finish, Protrudes .625 to 1.3 inches past muzzle of firearm according to firearm, Right hand rifle twist of 1 per 35 inches, Groove diameter of .730 inch in 12-gauge, Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.